Flagler Acupuncture and Pain Clinic
Contact Mary Lynn
About Mary Lynn
Your Initial Visit
Initial Visit Cost
Rates: For a new patient, the initial acupuncture treatment is $100. All follow-up acupuncture treatments are $65.
Office Hours: Monday - Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm and Saturdays by appointment. Other days and hours available by appointment.
Forms: Please print out the 3 forms listed below and complete before coming in for your initial visit:
Notice of Privacy
Patient Health Information
The initial consultation and treatment usually last 60-90 minutes while subsequent visits are usually 30-60 minutes. The treatment begins with a patient-acupuncturist interview. Please print out the patient forms in advance of your first visit so we can review this information together. After a review of the symptoms, the pulse is felt, the tongue qualities are noted, an assessment is made and your individual treatment plan is outlined. The treatment is usually given with the patient lying on a table much like a massage table. The treatment may consist any combination of the following modalities:
- acupuncture is the gentle insertion of very fine, sterile, disposable needles into specific points to restore the smooth flow of blood and qi.
- moxibustion is a method of warming acupuncture points and meridians to promote the free flow of qi and blood.
- cupping is the placement of small glass cups on your body using suction to stimulate the flow of qi and blood.
- chinese herbs or vitamins are prescrived to restore balance, enrich qi and promote the free flow of qi and blood.
- ear seeds or tiny metal balls are taped on the ear corresponding to parts of the body.
Things to consider before arriving for treatment
- Make sure to eat something light an hour or two before arriving
- Try to avoid the intake of caffeine or pain medications
- Wear loose fitting clothes
- Bring a list of medications you are taking
Flagler Acupuncture and Pain Clinic, All rights reserved
Palm Coast, FL, 386.237.0668,
Website by Natural Eye Care Media Services, Inc.